Ho Ho Ho! Let us help you de stress this Christmas!
Christmas, it’s so stressful, right?
No! Let us help you this year.
There are a few ways we can help-
Desserts– for that pre christmas get together/ Christmas lunch/ Boxing day meal. We have an awesome selection of desserts for you to choose from-Just £25 to feed 10-14.
- Pecan and caramel tart (perfect as it is or warmed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)
- Chocolate and raspberry ganache tart (heavenly- no need for a side- just leave some room!)
- Cranberry and orange frangipan tart (serve cold or warm with cream)
- Salted caramel tart (serve cold with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)
- Lemon meringue pie (no need for a side for this lovely bit of pie!)
- Apple and Mincemeat pie (a nice alternative to mice pies, serve warm with custard)
- Cookies and cream cheesecake (all our cheesecakes need no sides or jazzing up- they are simply amazing 🙂
- Eton mess cheesecake
- Rocky road cheesecake
- Salted caramel cheesecake.
- Meringue wreath (low fat or full on cream, scattered with berries)
- Banoffee mess pavlova (caramelised bananas, cream and fluffy meringue- there are no words to describe how good this one it apart from wwooooowwwwmmmmmmmm)
We all know a few people who seem to have EVERYTHING! They are so hard to buy for!
We have one answer for you- Edible gifts, they bring utter joy and you will be remembered as THE ULTIMATE gift buyer ever! 🙂
Yule Log- It’s a light chocolate swiss roll, rolled in smooth chocolatly ganache finihsed with a sprig of sugar holly for a little Christmas joy. Feeds 6-8 people £15
Marshmallow tree– This is soooo much fun! We take one to the pub lunch on christmas eve and the kids (and adults) rip it apart! Marshmallows, milk chocolate and smarties. Feeds 10-15 £25
Christmas cake– But not as we know it- you may have noticed, we like to do things differently here and this is where it all started. A CHOCOHOLICS CHRISTMAS CAKE! Lets face it- if you’re looking for something to please the whole family then it has to be chocolate 🙂 From 40 to feed 6-8 )Trust us- its worth it!)
Foodie Hampers– Small or large, they are busting at the seams with indulgent treats from handmade shortbread to santa lolly pop making kits, there is something for everyone. Small £25, large £50.
So, on to stocking fillers– We have a wide range of gifts (for you or one of your loved ones) from brownie packs to rocky road boxes, hand decorated shortbread, handmade salted caramel and mince pies. All in store ready for you to come and grab from the end of November.
Small businesses like our rely on your support so please do come and see what we have to offer- you won’t be disappointed 🙂